Dear Praying Friends,
Greetings from Lesotho! For a little over a week we have been having winter weather--cold nights and chilly but sunny days. Today is much warmer. I don't think it even got down to freezing last night. It actually feels like Spring!
- Some of HIM's pastors in Lesotho helped an independent pastor with a revival at his church this past weekend. God moved in a very powerful way in these services, and many people got spiritual help. Even unsaved people walked in from quite a distance to seek the Lord. We are praising God for the work of the Holy Spirit!
- Pastor Kali was given the opportunity to preach on radio several times recently. This has opened many new doors for ministry. It also appears that a new congregation has been planted in the village of Ha Mofoka. Many years ago (perhaps twenty years) missionaries tried to plant a church here, but the chief rejected them. We are praising the Lord for this change!
- Praise the Lord for protection of our family last Saturday. We were coming home to our house just after dark when we got in the middle of a domestic dispute in the village. The lady who was being attacked by her husband tried to escape by getting in our car. This brought the fight into our vehicle! Stephanie and the children fled on foot. Glenn stayed to help other village men break up the fight, get them out of our car, and get the perpatrator to a mental hospital. (He has a history of mental instability)
- Please pray for Caleb. Since he was very small, he has had a recurring abscess. All the doctors who have seen him believe the problem is not just a surface infection, but related to a deeper problem. He is having an MRI tomorrow and possibly a minor operation in the near future. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and that everything will go smoothly!
- This Saturday we are having a special gathering of the young men from all HIM's churches in Lesotho The purpose is to speak to them about God's call to ministry and how they can get involved in building the Kingdom. There are SO many opportunities and open doors for starting churches in Lesotho, but the laborers are few! Please pray that God will use this special gathering to call new laborers into the harvest field!
- Pastor Kali will be preaching at a very remote village in Lesotho this Sunday. The village can only be reached by foot or by airplane. Please pray that the Word of God will bring forth fruit in this place! Also pray for Mission Aviation Fellowship, their pilots, and donors who make this possible!
Thank you for your faithful prayer! God is working in Lesotho!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, Kristell, and Caleb Gault