Dear Praying Friends,
This last week has been one of those times when we have realized how important your prayer support is. Thank you so much for your prayers, and especially for praying for our safety! Please do continue praying! Following are a few more "prayer and praise" items:
- Several congregations have reported above-average attendance lately. The Ha Motheho congregation set a new record this past Sunday. Pray that new visitors will get saved and really follow the Lord.
- Praise the Lord that Mrs. Maphillip Thaisi (wife of Rev. Pitso Thaisi, pastor at Matukeng) is recovering quickly from some very serious physical problems.
- Today a contractor was at our house to hook up the electric! After more than 14 years of living with solar power, we now have electricity!
- Please pray for the pastors who partner with HIM both in Lesotho and South Africa. Several of them are going through challenging times or are making important decisions. Please intercede for them!
- Pray for workers! Especially pray that God will call dedicated children's workers into the harvest field.
- Pray for the elections in Lesotho on the 28th of February. Early elections were called as a result of an attempted coup last year. These elections are intended to relieve political tension between the army and police and the factions that control them. Please pray for peace and safety!
- Pray for a young mother whose child recently passed away. The two-year-old child was a twin, and many superstitions and anti-Christian practices surround the death of a twin in Lesotho. Please pray that the Lord will comfort this greiving mother and keep her strong in the face of oppostion from unsaved family members.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, & Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions