Dear Praying Friends,
It has been a LONG time since we have written a Lesotho Update! We apologize, but I guess it has also a good sign that we have been busy about the Master's business! There is a LOT to praise the Lord for, as well as some very important prayer requests.
- Praise the Lord that the renovation of our house after the fire is basically complete. I still need to put up bookshelves in my study and re-tile the floor there. Otherwise the work is complete. Also praise the Lord for everyone who gave so generously so that we could fix the house and even wire it for electricity. (There's still no electricity yet, but we are hoping that we will have it before the end of the year.)
- Angela Thornton, mission intern from Penn View Bible Institute, has been a great blessing to us and the churches in Lesotho. With her help, we have held VBSs in two villages and presented the Gospel to 293 children. Please pray that the Gospel seed will bear much fruit!
- There has been a tremendous move of the Holy Spirit in the villages around Ha Lihanela in the last six months. Many have gotten saved and attendance on Sundays went from about 8 to more than 40! Praise the Lord. The congregation at Ha Setho is also growing the last two months as a result of evangelistic efforts there.
- Hope International Missions is in the process of clarifying our ownership of a number of properties in Lesotho. Please pray much for this process! We need clear wisdom and guidance from the Lord!
- For almost two years a young lady from the Matukeng congregation has been begging us to hold an evangelistic outreach in her family's village about an hour away. We are planning to hold a tent meeting there this weekend. Please pray urnestly for this outreach! Our hearts were deeply touched when we found out this girl has been saving money to pay for all the expenses of this outreach. Imagine living on $50 a month and saving up $200 so that your family can hear the Good News! Praise the Lord for young people like this! With sacrifice and faith like that, we fully anticipate that a congregation will be established there. Please pray for that God will provide financially for this commitment.
- Please pray for Jeremy and Delani Howard as they are in the final stages of moving to America.
- Please pray for Hope International Missions' pastors and workers in South Africa and Lesotho.
Thank you so much for your faithful prayer and financial support. "When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be!"
Glenn, Stephanie, Kaitlyn, & Kristell Gault
Hope International Missions